Scope Junction wants some More Great Bloggers! (and general commentators)

Scope Junction is looking for a few more great bloggers to join the team (write occasional blogs about test, design, debug, history, general electronics). Or maybe you'd prefer being a regular commenter. Get in touch if you fit the bill! Either one!

Reply to
POd User

--
Any money in it?
Reply to

From an outfit that thinks spamming to get writers is OK?

Two questions: What are you smoking, and where can I get some???

--
Email shown is deceased. If you would like to contact me by email, please
post something that makes it obvious in this or another group you see me