Schematic for Ultrasound Squirrel Repeller

I am looking for schematic for a squirrel repeller. Can anyone help?

Reply to
karen

Find enclosed the genetic code for felis domesticus. Oh, wait- it won't fit here. No worry, you can get the whole thing cheaply at the local humane society.

Cheers!

Chip Shults My robotics, space and CGI web page -

Sir Charles W. Shults III

won't fit

felis domesticus

I've never seen "shotgun" spelt like that.

Reply to
Mjolinor

I have never seen one of those work well. After a while they start to come back.

Get a dog or cat, and they squirrels will not come around.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG ========================================= WebPage

Electronics

Jerry G.

Are you kidding? I have a dog, there are a dozen cats running around in the woods behind the house, and the damn squirrels still chew on things, and dig holes all over the yard.

--
We now return you to our normally scheduled programming.

Take a look at this little cutie! ;-)
http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/photos.html

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

fit

ROFLMAO!!!! :)

Why do you want to repel squirrels, they are cute :)

-A

Reply to
Andre

fit

I saw a novel squirrel repeller made with a clay pigeon thrower, throws a squirrel approx 18 feet with no apparent damage to the offending animal.

Reply to
Modat22