Samsung A640

I just bought the data caple that allows you to down load from cell phone to PC. i have a Samsung A640 when i attempt to use it it tells me to put a softwear CD to install drivers. I dont have that CD is there a link somewear to download this.

thank you

Reply to
zamarronr205

Well I downloaded the latest for my phone (A701) from the Samsung site - have you looked there?

David

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
quietguy