RGB frame grabber.

I am trying to find a frame grabber to grab 625 line 50Hz RGB video. (It is actually non-interlaced 624 line teletext video).

Is there any cheap grabber available which can take this standard?

I can convert to S-Video but would rather not due to the effective sub-sampling of the colour difference signals.

Can anyone help or suggest a more appropriate newsgroup to ask this question on?

Reply to
Fred