rf preamp

Hi,

Where can I find a small signal model for an Agilent Transistor ATF54143. I have gone through the agilent site but it does not have it. I am trying to come up with equations to calculate the noise figure and also I'm using a feedback, and I'd like to come up with equations to see how the feedback effects the transistor performance.

sthim

Reply to
sthim