Researching car horns and other car sounds

Hi there! I'm researching car horns and other car sounds (i.e. trunk open, door open and lock etc.) If you have a great car sound in a wav file or other listenable media, please send it to my attention at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net In the email, please enclose the following information: Make of car, Model of car, Year of car, whether this is the original car horn, if not, what horn did you put in replacement of the original.

I'm trying to get as many car horn and other car-related sound files by September 1st. I'd love to include European exclusive cars as well. Don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions! Thanks!

Reply to
regina