REQ: Hitachi VT-F540AW Info

Hello,

Does anybody have some information on this ancient (circa 1991) Hi-Fi VCR? I'd like to obtain the instruction manual and remote control unit, in particular.

Google searches (Web/Usenet) have proven rather fruitless, so, I'd really appreciate any help in this matter. (Reply to the newsgroup, only, please.)

Thank you.

Cordially, John Turco

Reply to
John Turco

Howdy John,

If you are in the UK, try Willow Vale Electronics, Birmingham. They are UK agents for Hitachi spares, and can supply you with any available spare parts. Their number is 0121 766 6222 if memory serves...

regards Alastair

Reply to
JukeboxWizard

Hello, Alastair:

I'm in the U.S., alas. Regardless, I just visited a few of the company's Web sites, but could find no mention of the Hitachi VT-F540AW, anywhere.

Thanks, anyway!

Cordially, John Turco

Reply to
John Turco