replacing a battery

The battery in my phone burned out, so I ordered a replacement from Amazon.

Examining the case, I can't find any fasteners. Do I open it with an oyster knife?

--
Rich
Reply to

If it 'burned out' the phone would be melted. Search Youtube by make and model to see how it's done. These 'How long is a piece of string' questions are a waste of time.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

What color is the phone? Is it mildly radioactive? If you toss it 10 feet in the air, does it land face up or face down?

You can make a cool youtube video called "How I wreaked my mobile phone with an oyster knife, started a fire, burned down the house and didn't think to look at ifixit.com"

Or maybe find some tutorial on YouTube?

--
Adrian C