Rental costs, test gear

I have some test gear and an American company want to rent it off me in the UK. I have searched for reasonable rates to charge but all the sites I can find online want my family tree, lat and long, colour of toilet roll I use and a host of other information before I get a price, I don't want to give them this so does anyone have any rough prices for rental of:-

4396B network analyser 85046A "S" parameter test set 43961A RF impedance fixture E7401A Spectrum analyser, battery log periodic, biconical and mag loop antennas
Reply to
Mjolinor

Has rates for weekly hire

the