Re: Who makes (or who sells) anti-static chairs or stools?

"SQLit" wrote in news:w%Iac.77552$Bg.11166@fed1read03:

> [...]

Except there's no way to know the day-day conductivity of that method(it's too inconsistent)

Jensen Tools sells grounding wrist straps and floor mats which might > be a better way to go than a chair...

Which have to use heel or toe straps or anti-static shoes. I'm not any expert on this,but IMO,a wrist strap is sufficient,if maintained,checked daily,and used properly.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net

Global

has "ESD" chair & stool (model CP571134 and CP185673) at $135 & $178 each. Uses conductive material with less than 1 Mohm resistance & even has a drag chain !!!

Reply to
Nam Paik