Re: where can I find IR CCD

Hi,

> > i am making a set up for Far infrared Fizeau Interferometry in which I > will be using 1W CO2 laser(wavelength of 10.6 microns). I need an IR > CCD camera to trap the image of interference fringes. Could you let me > know where I can find the camera of my interest? I would prefer the > used ones so that I can reduce the cost of my set up significantly. > Thanks a lt in advance.

Silicon CCDs only go out to around 1um, absolute maximum. There are solid state detectors that can pick this up, but I'm not aware of any CCDs. Also, cheap they arn't. What sort of resolution do you need?

--
http://inquisitor.i.am/    |  mailto:inquisitor@i.am |             Ian Stirling.
"Don't count the humans out until the last one is dead and you have