Re: THE WORLD NEEDS COLD FUSION.

"Binned*

Reply to
7

How appropriate that a loser like you is posting through VIRGIN.

Michael A. Terrell

Wow. TRY to imagine my disappointment at that.

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

It involved Chemistry. Any botanical aspects were covered by the biology course. Sadly I seem to missed really obscene parties. I've heard of quite a few though, a couple involving not 'world name' female vocalists. Shame I wasn't there.

Graham

-- due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore

MAYBE it's so ? However the excess heat is so low ( 1 - 2 % as I have read claimed ) that it will be absorbed by system losses and never be 'harvestable'. Hence it is of no value regardless.

Graham

-- due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore

It can't produce a hot cup of tea. Do that and people will take notice.

Graham

-- due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore

I hope you're including your self?

Reply to
Jamie

Generally not. Most of the plants that grow better in higher CO2 concentrations are not agriculturally useful.

/~\ The ASCII
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Kerber

Maybe I am misreading you, but it seems you are saying because most of the claims of excess heat are so low presently that it should not be studied....??

It seems you may be assuming because they are low at present time....when it is understood it will continue to be so.....

You also seem to be assuming the only use for the effect will be for heating or energy production.....once the effect is understood there is no telling what it may end up being used for....

have fun.....sno

Reply to
sno

Oh I get it. The goal of Science is not understanding phenomena, but rather to get noticed! Perhaps you had better take your arguments over to alt.sci.hollywood!

Reply to
Benj

  1. So an apparent violation of Conservation of Energy is NOT enough to be noticed?
  2. The discovery is only important if they generate the amount of energy YOU in your infinite wisdom specify?
  3. Idiot
Reply to
Benj

able'.

And the way you know that it will "never be "harvestable"" is? Oh I remember. You used your God-like powers to access all knowledge in the universe to make sure that no way was possible for this to happen.

You DO realize that you have just used other words to say: "I am an ignorant moron"?

Listen, dummy. There are two things that happen with new phenomena.

  1. Science investigates it and tries to understand it.
  2. Once understood to a degree, engineering applies it and creates practical uses.

Is there some reason here that you want to do the engineering BEFORE the understanding? Ignorance is Strength in your humble opinion, I take it...

  1. idiot
Reply to
Benj

No, but you are right behind cahill and radium.

Michael A. Terrell

So? They work to stabilize the CO2 levels, though.

Michael A. Terrell

You should take yours to alt.usenet.kooks.

Michael A. Terrell

If that were true, you would be Superman.

Michael A. Terrell

Tis you, not I, asserting that practical engineering applications should be produced before any scientific understanding is accomplished.

I guess that makes you the "superman".

Reply to
Benj

I've made no assertions about Cold Fusion in this thread, so it looks like you're not only the Superman of ignorance, but you have full blown Alzheimer's as well.

Michael A. Terrell

oks

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D I wrote in response to Eeyore's assertion that CF would only be worth studying ONCE practical uses of it were demonstrated. That "getting noticed" was more important than understanding. And I suggested to "him".

Then YOU replied to ME:

You should take yours to alt.usenet.kooks.

Thus, your assertion that I am a "kook" (which implies my position is "insane") and that you made no comments on this matter are clearly a lie. You are a liar (or perhaps just a confused and forgetful dementia patient) when you claim to have said nothing with regard to "cold fusion". You have in effect denied any and all "cold fusion" arguments I've made here.

Thinking isn't a normal biological function for you, is it?

Case closed. Idiot.

Reply to
Benj

Admitting it is the first step in improving yourself.

Michael A. Terrell