Re: Tech startups: door re-opens 1 Sept

Yeah but will e-bay hold out that long for the $$$? JDG

> > >SEEKING WORTHY TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS > > > >To competent startups, we offer a unique combination > >of business development support with NO PAYMENT until > >the project achieves funding or other success. > > > >There are no advance fees whatsoever, nothing tricky > >in the wording, and or secrets to discover. This means > >what you thought it meant when you first scanned it. > > > >Available services include: establishing coherence > >and agreements among founders, incorporation, market > >research,financial modeling, business planning, patent > >filings, and funding. We absorb costs of incorporation, > >patent filings, outside services, etc. Our objective is > >to generate equity investment, negotiate licensing, or > >otherwise make your project "successful" - a term that > >Introtech and clients carefully define in writing before > >work begins. > > > >If this is interesting, and you have confidence in your > >project, visit
and examine the > >process carefully. New applications will be accepted > >after the end of August. > > > > > > Hey, I have just the project for you: faster-than-light transmission > lines! > > John > >
Reply to
Jeremy D. Grotte

The business that gives you all this for free! Ahem, sure.

Are you saying it is a scam then?

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

WTF does that mean?

--
Then there's duct tape ...
              (Garrison Keillor)

If you have to ask, don't worry about it.

Reply to
Richard Crowley

Nobody likes incoherent and disagreeable founders.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Please, anyone who has read Dilbert knows exactly what this means! The PHBs *own* the subordinates, for whom they sign the checks.

"You will cohere and agree, or I won't sign the check."

...basically the "Golden Rule". ;-)/2

--
  Keith
Reply to