Re: STONE was Re: eer

> > Let's see if I can get this all in one rambling diatribe...... > > Gee, Chip, I LIKE it! Let me know when you hold your IPO, > 'cause I want IN on this one!!!!!!

Well, it's just a way to recycle pet rocks really. And "Frank"-ly it might get a point across. Yeah, right.

Cheers!

Chip Shults My robotics, space and CGI web page -

Sir Charles W. Shults III

--------------- We should hook this clown up with Arthur Murray, maybe he could teach him to dance!! I would REALLY like to lock those two in a room with a one-way mirror and watch!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!