Re: Need FIFO buffers

Texas Instruments

> Averlogic > IDT > > All these companies have lots of caompatible (or almost compatible)

FIFO's.

> Ricardo >

I mean, compatible with Cypress's fifos too. Ricardo

Reply to
Ricardo Matos Abreu

Digi-Key has them, but kinda pricey at $23 each.

Reply to
George R. Gonzalez

Thats pricey but I checked Farnell out of interest and their price was AU$124!!!

Reply to
Eugene Rosenzweig

$23 each is cheap compared to US-bid for instance. They offer them at $75 EACH. Beat that

JEF

John Erlend F> I know. But you can't buy them directly from the manufacturer as an

Reply to
John Erlend =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fin