Re: Electronics Software Question

Hi all,

> > I am a new ( well sort of ) electronics enthusiast and I would like to

start

getting into the design and building of my own circuits. I would like to > first construct them on my computer and test them there as well. Or > something similar? > > Is there any software, specifically freeware, out there wich can run under > Windows 2000? > > Thanks to everybody who choses to reply. > TDW > >

Yes, there is some freeware available for testing schematics and designing PCBs. Please browse to

for a list of freeware or to
for some commercial software and (free) Spice models.

HTH,

-- Gert van den Heuvel webmaster

Gert van den Heuvel