Re: ee

> > Many of them would have been more helpful if he were a better > > electronic engineer. > > > His intentions might be good, but his repertoire is very restricted, > > and he doesn't understand that even good solutions can always be made > > better, not that any solution involving a 555 or and LM318 is ever > > going to rate as good (except perhaps for dumpster-diving). > >    I guess that means the thousands you didn't post were even worse?

You could check out the ones I did post. There are a few around. None of them have much to do with the sort of problems you are interested in, so you will be free to form your own conclusions about their utility without having to consider pesky facts.

 As far as dumpster diving, people are afraid you'll be living in the dumpster, and won't dive because of it.

The municipality values the house I do live in at over a million U.S. dollars at the current rate of exchange. Dumpsters are a little cheaper.

Your anxiety is deluded (like a number of your other ideas). You should be able to comfort yourself with the thought that Jim Thompson's powerful friends in the FBI have made it impossible for me to enter the USA - it isn't true, of course, but most of your comforting delusions are equally unrelated to reality, so you really should feel free to dive into any of your local dumpsters, feeling confident that I couldn't possibly pop out to laugh at you.

Reply to
bill.sloman

[...]

Eeyore

Reply to
John Fields

Shut up oil robber..... Your evil will is returned to you isn't it?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

"Eeyore" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:frh0ru$vvs$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org:

Ha! You can't tell the difference between me and anyone else? Fine, all the harder for you to fake being me then. Case dismissed. Keep on trolling.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Shut up stupid, you're still paying the prices at the PUMPS and GROCERIES for your DumbFuck leader's result. You believe the SUN is moving, same thing like you believe oil prices are moving. The falling of your dollar is what confusing you dogasshole.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

How exactly do you intend to turn up at the door of someone whose identity is unknown ?

Neat use of a free news server though.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Reply to
John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

You DO realise you're replying to an imposter don't you ? Check the headers.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eh ?

That's not me posting this nonsesne.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eeyore snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com:

I know that. Been watching the asshat posting vitriol for a week before I said a word. Just decided to feed the troll because a loud fat troll is easier to identify.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan