Re: Click "Bounce" on Logitech Mouse

"Jim Thompson" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I have a Logitech cordless mouse that has taken to sending > "double-click" when I single click. > > I suspect a dirty contact, but I can't figure out how to disassemble > this dude. Looks like the plastic support structure for the buttons > should just snap out, but I'm reluctant to apply too much force. >

It should be disassembled from the bottom with screws hidden under the label. You should be able to see where the screws are by an + in the label. On certain types there is visible and not visible screws in a mix.

/ Hans

Reply to
Hans

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

issue,

mouse

That's better than Parkinsons' disease.

-- Thanks, Frank Bemelman (remove 'x' & .invalid when sending email)

Reply to
Frank Bemelman