Re: A minimally moderated versionof this newsgroup

People like you are one of the main reasons that more people don't post to

>these newsgroups. What is the point if some jumped up, self opinionated >loudmouth uses the medium to voice his own opinions without regard to either >the purposes of the group or the sensabilities of the others in the group. > >You should be aware by now, and if you are not you are even more obtruse >than I have up to now considered you, that you and others like you are the >main reason why I am proposing a minimally moderated newsgroup. >Now go away, you silly little man.

He will not go away. He has been harassing people here for many years, and he sees it as his duty to do it. He is the inofficial guard of the traditional social system here. He can go on abusing people until they give up and disappear, or accept the system and keep quiet about it, and accept his leadership without protests. Most people have something to lose emotionally, so they are not prepared to fight back more than for a short time, then they give up and take care of their mind in a better way.

The guards of the social system, like mr. Fields, have sacrificed their peace of mind and replaced it with will power. They guard the manly ideal, guard the secrets about gender roles and how the traditional social system works. Such a guard can go on forever, because he believes strongly in the system, and he has secret support from other men. The only thing which can stop him is a new insight, like if he realizes that he stands for an old traditional system which is detrimental to mankind, and that we have to abolish this old system.

We have been trying to abolish this old traditional system but it is still present and a lot of people cannot see any alternative. We have abolished all official rules based on gender rules and religious ideas, but we have not abolished this old system in the practical reality.

--
Roger J.

(My email address is a spam trap, don't use it)
Reply to
Roger Johansson

now you have defamed and offended Texas

--
local optimization seldom leads to global optimization

my e-mail address is: rb  AT ieee DOT org
Reply to
Roy McCammon

Hey idiot. You've taken a thread that was existing in only one newsgroup, and posted a reply to multiple newsgroups, so you can extend your vendetta.

Has it occurred to you that this thread to some extent started likely because of that cross-posted thread about "how to post", and ultimately sci.electronics.basics is in fact relatively free of the junk that this thread wants to remedy? That once the sci.electronics.design threads (and personalities) end up in sci.electronics.basics it gives an illusion that the newsgroup is not friendly to beginners, which then makes someone want to start a moderated newsgroup. Don;t cross-post, and most of the problem goes away.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Try Kris Kristoferson (assuming you mean the writer) :)

Reply to
Mjolinor

i believe janois Joplin rented the philosphy from Kris Kristofferson (another Texan).

Reply to
Richard Henry

--
Phoolosophy.
Reply to

--
Good luck on finding a therepist who can keep from laughing...
Reply to

Parts of the subject was already crossposted to four newsgroups. I removed one which I don't know, and replied in 3 of them.

Then I used the same groups for the other messages which were parts of the same debate.

It was earlier, but now this abusive style has been dominating the group, so we may just as well discuss why people become abusive, and the ideologies which lay behind the behavior, and the historical roots of these ideologies. There is a certain lifestyle these abusers want to preserve, just like the people in Kansas who fight science in schools, because it threatens their lifestyle and culture.

They want to keep the gender roles and social dominance of violence, and they use the religion to justificate that lifestyle.

In more modern parts of the world we have abolished religion and churches, but the creationist lifestyle is still present, under new names and with new justifications. People are still forced to live at very high stress levels, the speed freaks still are frenetically happy, natural and sensitive people are still being mobbed, in schools, in workplaces, in the homes, in the society in general.

Now they justify this frenetic lifestyle with arguments like: you have to grow up and take responsibility for your own emotions, or you have to take care of your woman, you have to be a gentleman, etc..

The results of this cultural pattern are restlessness, workaholism, alcoholism, violence in media and in reality, fundamentalism, terrorism, mental problems, drug abuse, etc.. ...

Roy McCammon:

And Kansas! :-)

USA is one of the most violent and creationist countries in the world, and unfortunately it has had economic possibilities to spread its culture around the globe.

Today we see young kids here in Sweden who wear baseball caps and train karate kicks towards the smaller kids on the schoolyards, and gangsterlike rappers have become idols of the youth.

This admiration for violence and "respect" is very detrimental to mankind as a whole, and the present situation forces us to realize what is wrong with it and find a better way for or future.

It is probably only possible if the social leaders realize where their culture comes from, and chooses a new direction. We have to stop training boys in handling high levels of violence. We have to realize that there is a hidden violence in people's minds even if they do not think so when they are very loving to each other.

Love is often used just to cover the violence, and people train in balancing ever higher levels of inebriation and violence.

They call it "emotional development", "to grow as a personality", etc..

--
Roger J.

(My email address is a spam trap, don't use it)
Reply to
Roger Johansson

either

group.

the

Heavy Snip...Snip...Snip

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose" from my favorite philosopher Janis Joplin - also a Texan ;-)

Reply to
Baphomet

"Baphomet" kirjoitti viestissä news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

old

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x00000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 8038c510) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL*** Address 8038c510 has base at 8038c000 - Ntfs.sys

CPUID:AuthenticAMD irq1:1f SYSVER 0xf0000565

Dll Base DateStmp - Name

80100000 336546bf - ntoskrnl.exe 80000100 334d3a53 - atapi.sys 802ab000 33013e6b - epst.mpd 802b9000 336015af - CLASS2.SYS 802bd000 33d844be - Floppy.sys f9328000 31ec6c8d - Siwvid.sys f9468000 31ed868b - KSecDD.sys f9348000 335bc82a - i8024prt.sys f947c000 31ec6c94 - kbdclass.sys f9370000 33248011 - VIDEOPORT.SYS f9480000 31ec6c6d - vga.sys f90f0000 332480d0 - Npfs.sys a0000000 335157ac - win32k.sys fe0c9000 335bd30e - Fastfat.SYS fe108000 31ec6c9b - Serial.sys f9050000 332480ab - Parallel.sys Dll Base DateStmp - Name 80010000 33247f88 - hal.dll 80007000 33248043 - SCSIPORT.SYS 802b5000 336016a2 - Disk.sys 8038c000 3356d637 - Ntfs.sys 803e4000 33d84553 - viaide.sys f95c9000 31ec6c99 - Null.SYS f95cb000 335e60cf - Beep.SYS f95cb000 3373c39d - ctrl2cap.SYS f9474000 3324806f - mouclass.sys fe9d7000 3370e7b9 - NDIS.SYS f93b0000 332480dd - Msfs.SYS fe957000 3356da41 - ati.sys fe914000 334ea144 - ati.dll fe110000 31ec6c9b - Parport.SYS f93b4000 31ec7c9d - ParVdm.SYS

Address dword dump Build [1314] - Name

801afc24 80149905 80149905 ff8e6b8c 80129c2c ff8e6b94 8025c000 - Ntfs.SYS 801afd24 80129c2c 80129c2c ff8e6b94 00000000 ff8e6b94 80100000 - ntoskrnl.exe 801afd34 801240f2 80124f02 ff8e6cf4 ff8e6d60 ff8e6c58 80100000 - ntoskrnl.exe 801afd54 80124a16 80124a16 ff8e6f60 ff8e6c3c 8015ac7e 80100000 - ntoskrnl.exe 801afd64 8015ac7e 8015ac7e ff8e6cf4 ff8e6f60 ff8e6c58 80100000 - ntoskrnl.exe 801afc70 80129bda 80129bda 00000000 80088000 80106f60 80100000 - ntoskrnl.exe

Restart and set the recovery options in the system control panel or the /CRASHDEBUG system start option. If this message reappears, contact your system administrator or technical support group.

Reply to
Jukka

Oh John...John...John...is this the best you can do? And here I was led to believe you were going to give me a run for my money. Perhaps it's late old man and you need your rest. Sweet dreams.

Reply to
Baphomet

Jonny, you're definitely running out of inventive invective. Guess you're not as used to getting it as dishing it out, hey?

Come on now, where's the vilification, where's the childish swearing and calling into question ancestry, sexual preference and head shape?

This is so disappointing.

John Fortier

Reply to
John Fortier

So clever. The rich play on the word, the deliberate mis-spelling of fool! The waiting and waiting for a chance to use this new and, oh so clever, word.

Rather pathetic really.

John Fortier

Reply to
John Fortier

--
Hey, you've got to work for the good stuff!

But, I guess a limp-wristed pussy like you who can't even bring himself
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

Nowhere near as much as Dubbya's crew in the White House, who are widely seen seen as a rabid pack of Texas oil-men. The consequent defamation of Texas is unavoidable - they've dumped a problem governor into a place where he can do even more damage - and while his antics don't seem to be offensive to the mindless Texans of the John Fields class, I imagine that a certain disquiet is circulating amongst those few Texans with a few neurones to rub together - not that their neighbours would tolerate any overt expression of this disquiet.

------- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Come now John. Therapists love that sort of woolly love-thy-neighbour stuff.

Of course, your Texan sensibilities perceive this as "sodomise-thy-neighbour" which you'd find intensely comic ....

-------- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

--
Thank you!

I was wondering whether you'd get it...
Reply to
John Fields

You don't think we have a monoculture down here do you?

--
local optimization seldom leads to global optimization

my e-mail address is: rb  AT ieee DOT org
Reply to
Roy McCammon

--
One has nothing to do with the other, of course, and you're just using
this thread as a springboard to launch your irrelevant viewpoints,  but
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

--