Re: 10hr Timer Design Help

A stop watch works for me.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? > > I want to make a timer circuit using discreet components (i.e. no pics or > stamps or inputs from a PC) that will count from 0 when it turns on up to > 9hrs 59mins 59secs. I also want to display the hrs, mins and secs via > 7-segment displays. In addition, I would like to be able to freeze and > display the clocks count at any given moment via a hold button. > > > > thanks > >
Reply to
CWatters

...and a *bad* one. Ninaries are *strongly* discouraged on text- only newsgroups. If you must post a binary do it on a binary group (like alt.binaries.schematics.electronic). Posting in WORD format also loses you points.

If you wish to post schematics to a text-only group, may I suggest AACircuit.

Posting binaries to this group is *RUDE*, to say the least!

--
  Keith
Reply to