Programmer for M6M80011 ???

Hello!

I can't find programmator and software for this EEPROM (M6M80011).

Can anybody help me with schematics or link. I find that IC Prog have option for my device but cant find simple programming interface for IC Prog.

Tnx for help.

Machi from Croatia. By.

Reply to
Machi

Google: about 103 hits for programmer software M6M80011

--
.
.

I ask simple interface but software may be IC Prog. I found on IC Prog page some interface but can't understand what programmer and adapter i must connect to program M6M80011 EEPROM.

Reply to
Machi