PLCC sockets

Is it possible to get lower profile, thru-connected PLCC sockets ?

I only need them to be a few mm less in height compared with the standard

7mm 44 way ones.

(Of course, something with same height as the surface mount ones would be even better).

Thanks...

Reply to
Richard Hutchinson

I think a lot are taller (9mm?) so 7mm is probably about it for thro hole.

Try these (i've not looked at there drawings)..

CWatters