Piezo buzzer as a sensor connected to the uC ADC

Hi,

I want to connect the piezo buzzer as a sensor to the microcontroller. It fact it should be an input device for a simple electronic drumkit for my son (8 Piezos -> USB MIDI -> Linux PC -> ZynAddSubFx or FluidSynth). I'd like to use the USB MIDI based on:

I've taken some measurements of the signal provided by the 27mm piezo buzzer, and finally I've decided to use the following scheme to connect it: (ASCII diagram, use non-proportional font to see it).

Reply to
wzab