pic code help

I built a "home alarm system" published in Elektor electronics magazine, january '99 for my school asignment. The problem is that I don't have the code for the processor. So if anyone knows where I could get it or maybe has it and would like to share it, I would be very gracefull.....

Reply to
pul

has

Have you tried their forum...

CWatters

I have project alarm of house using microprocessor and sensor of presence. When there is an invasion of the house, the system calls for your cellular telephone.

Fernando

"pul" escreveu na mensagem news:d4qj1r$93p$ snipped-for-privacy@bagan.srce.hr...

has

Reply to