Pic 18F code

Hi Y'all

Does anyone have a source code example for the 18F range of microchip processors that will handle interface to I2C devices using a set of the normal I/O ports on the processor. We using the 18F452 that runs at 40mhz (10Mhz xtal)

The hardware port for I2c is used for SPI already so we need to use other I/O to implement interface to I2C memory.

Thanx!

Mark W

snipped-for-privacy@netdial.co.za

Reply to