Philips PM3262 failure help needed

I picked up a Philips PM3262 Oscope at my town's recycling center. it looks like it has been well used.

I plugged it in and turned it on. It worked normally for about 2 minutes and then shut down. The ckt breaker on it did not pop. The "ON" light was off. After I let it sit for a while, this repeated.

I don't have schematics and when I took the covers off I did not see anything obviously out of kilter.

Has anyone had this problem and fixed it easily? If so, could you post the fix?

Thanks in advance.

Al

Reply to
Al