Panasonic TX-29AD1DP faulty degauss circuit

Hello All,

I have a Panasonic tv (model TX-29AD1DP) with a faulty degauss circuit. Does anyone know how I could distinguish which is the degauss circuit?

I posted this fault a little while ago and someone (I think its was someone named Alain Beguin but can't remember) told me how to identify the degauss circuit, but unfortunately the message timed off the newsgroup before I could print or note down the email address of the person and ask how to correctly identify the circuit.

Also, does anyone know where to buy the replacement components in the uk?

Thanks,

Mike

mike snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Mike Smith

This is the wrong newsgroup. Try news:sci.electronics.repair

--
We now return you to our normally scheduled programming.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

If you posted it in a newsgroup, the message is never gone...

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Does

someone

Reply to