Panasonic NV-SD420 Service Manual

I would me most gratefull if anybody can help me with a service manual for a Panasonic NV-SD420 video recorder.

Any idea where I can download a copy?

Regards

bluebel

Reply to
bluebel

Try here

"bluebel" ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:UludnamnOZ snipped-for-privacy@is.co.za...

Dmitry Razumov

Check out sci.electronics.repair there are alot of folks over there into consumer electronics.......I might also suggest Costco....that stuff is so cheap to replace, it may not be worth your while.....enjoy.........Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Thanx guys

for