the dryer or your car keys

you left that light on but

time I put these on, they fit-

Future 4, where the Biff from

Technology and eventually has to

scrambler... nobody seems to think

things you are observing are

Continuum is a set of variables and

Thank you for putting it ALL in perspective.

I was afraid I had allowed the freaky crowd in the discussion till you brought us back to reality!

Reply to
Roger Gt

...and quantum mechanics has not yet allowed "humor" to materialize near you as well.

Cheers!

Chip Shults

Reply to
Sir Charles W. Shults III

and you can sit here all day quoting your education and giving your opinions of others and their ideas. Sorry, but after reading the trail of replies you have left behind it appears that you are still in the clouds and yet haven't found a place to land.

Sir Charles W. Shults III wrote:

Reply to
Jamie

Quite easily explained by the worm-hole theory of domestic appliances. The best demonstration of this is the sock-wash wormhole theory, which holds that socks can leap between machines even on opposite sides of the planet, and explains why in almost every wash some socks go missing, and other socks appear which are recognised by no-one in the household.

:-)

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Socks evolve into hangars. empty hangars evolve into socks. I thought everyone knew that?

O'

Reply to
OhBrother

It has something to do with the spin cycle and the liquid vortex... damn so that's what that thing on Stargate SG-1 is...

Reply to
Mark J.

That's not the explanation that I was taught. My old friend (wish he was still around) explained to me that the dust balls under your bed are the larval form of coat hangers. I've never seen any reason to doubt this.

Reply to
Rex

I have always believed that there is an alternate world that is trading socks with us. I think it has something to do with warm, damp, and spinning but the details still evade me.

Its part of an incomplete conservation of socks theory.

Reply to
Rex

I read in alt.binaries.schematics.electronic that Rex wrote (in ) about 'OT! OT! Not in Arizona', on Wed, 11 Feb 2004:

You have misunderstood. Socks evolve into hangArs. You will see adult socks in breeding condition at every airfield, advertising for a mate by climbing to the top of a mast. The hangars stay with their parent until maturity.

John Woodgate

: : I have always believed that there is an alternate world that is : trading socks with us. I think it has something to do with warm, : damp, and spinning but the details still evade me.

Close. Think of the Bermuda Triangle. A similar situation to the dryer theory is at the Triangle, the centrifugal force combined with the right amounts of moisture, added with the speed of the earth's surface relative to the plane's speed. The sock in the dryer meets the same requirements at a certain stage of dampness combined with it's mass and speed and it's centrifugal force going over the top of the barrel. This is difficult for me to explain at best, so I hope you guys can correlate the two in your own minds.

Bill @ GarberStreet Enterprizez };-) Web Site -

Email - snipped-for-privacy@comXcast.net Remove - SPAM and X to contact me

--
This email ain't infected, dude!

Bill Garber

The poor have nothing left worth taking?

--
We now return you to our normally scheduled programming.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--------------- In your dreams, you homophobic piece of shit.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!

------------------- The SCotUS did that with "Separate but Equal", saying that it isn't!

There is no violation of separation of powers when the people and their congenital idiots in the legislature make a collection of laws that contradict each other and the State's own Constitution and that of the USA. It's the job of the Judiciary to make coherent sense of the laws in light of the Consitution, and they need to be the Law of the Land because the people are generally ignorant morons who blow back and forth like the wind depending on who blows them with their faddish paid-for propaganda and phony bandwagon popularity.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

----------- They did the same with slaves and women.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

--------------------- Kill all the Fundies and the glass won't even be important.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

-------------------------------- The rich didn't earn what they have, no human can earn that much more by actual labor, and any other way they don't deserve it.

The rich are the parasitic freeloaders, we're just recovering lost or stolen property.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

----------------- That will go away after a few million man marches down their streets.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

--------------- Point being, that AIN'T the one these cretins mean!!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

Weren't freeing the slaves and enfranchising women both constitutional amendments? The courts actually upheld slavery and male-only voting - as they were properly obliged to do - until the constitution was changed. Courts uphold law, and the Constitution *is* the law.

John

Even a smily doesn't erase crap remarks like that, as you well know.

Thanks, - Win

whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Reply to
Winfield Hill