OT: Can I design something for you?

Please pardon my self-serving post . . . in the least I don't cross-post and I do flag the message as Off-Topic (OT), and I'm only posting this in technical newsgroups wherein people who might have an actual need may see this.

I'm an out-of-work (employer went bankrupt because of poor management) mechanical engineer / product designer with a good many resources available to me to completely design, document and even build or create products for those who have ideas but no easy way to develop them. My experience ranges from factory automation (machine design) to molded products (injection, thermoformed, rotomolded, cast or forged toys, electronic and medical devices and other consumer products) to drawing checking (expertise in manufacturability and with GD&T)to configuration management (procedures and processes) and technical writing (illustrated operations and parts manuals, etc.). I use a number of tools to get the job done, including SolidWorks 3D MCAD, AutoCAD, OrCAD, CorelDraw, PageMaker, Illustrator, etc.. I've been independent and also been in charge of engineering departments and projects. I partner with companies that design and build machines, make molds and do the molding, create rapid prototypes, program, wire and integrate electronics, and document and file patents -- the latter at amazingly cheap prices and with outstanding quality. I've got good references and a nice graphical portfolio (in Adobe Acrobat format, about 500Kb) that I can send you if you have an interest. My rates are pretty well rock-bottom, comparitively speaking, and I also will bid by the job if the project lends itself reasonably well to such a thing and I can get a good handle on the scope of the project.

Need a machine to increase your company's production? Got an idea that you think might just sell if you can get it made and patented? I'm just looking to make a living, not a killing. Send me your NDA form and give me a chance to talk to you. If I don't think it can be economically done I'm not going to take it on and I'll be honest and sincere with you.

Remove the obvious capitalized MUNGE info in the email header, and replace (e.g. "DOT" with ".") where necessary to email me directly. Or just post a reply here.

Thanks (regardless) Mark Charlotte, NC, USA

Reply to
Sporkman