Optical mouse with ST chip

Hi,

Has anyone dismanteld an optical mouse with a ST VV5351 chip (not the usual Agilent). I have a whole bag of these chips and I am interested at the connections. The chip has at least 18 bond wires, so trying all combinations will be too timeconsuming. I offer 10 of these chips for a good diagram.

Thanks in advance, Wim

wimtonATyahooD0Tcom

Reply to
Wim Ton

0212-001.htm?M=0

They have a contact address and would probably have the info you need.

my email: joenix at gmx dot net

Reply to
Jeroen Vriesman

Thanks for the info! However, I am only interested in which signal is on which pin, and not in an expensive report about the reverse engineering of the whole chip

Wim

Reply to
Wim Ton