Off topic question regarding marketing

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here might have some good ideas regarding promotion of our web site.

The company was formed mainly from a technical base and one of the weaknesses is learning how to let others know we are here.

I believe we have an excellent range of wireless solutions that have been designed to provide robust and reliable performance. The initial customers be have serviced to date are happy with our products but we need a larger customer base to survive.

The site was constructed by myself but as I am not particularly experienced with web design it has plenty of room for improvement.

Currently the only advertising I use is per click on yahoo and google.

Thanks in advance for any constructive comments that may help point me in the right direction.

Even some comments on whether the site is appearing correctly in your browser or comments on ease of use, clarity etc. (Still completing photos and datasheets so some pages are acting more as place holders while I complete the information.

--
Kind Regards

David
 Click to see the full signature