NTE 1729 PWM Cct

Has anyone put a power supply circuit together with this chip? I was wondering if it would fit the bill for the heart of a PWM power supply for motor control? I've tried a Google search for some schematics, and only came up with someone's homemade Telsa coil.

Reply to
Venom8

Try the chip's real part number. TL494 , uPC494, and probably another dozen variations.

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Washington State resident

Reply to
Mark Zenier