newbie: Spice and FFT

Installed LTSPice/SwitcherCad III 2.20z ok but can't seem to get the FFT feature up. Docs say is under View=>FFT but there is no such option under View (that I can see). Tia

Reply to
dave

I don't know why it isn't there where it should be, but you will get it, if you right-click in the plot window. (Sorry for my English, I'm from Germany)

Reply to
ferdimh

Great - that's where it is, as you say. Vielen Dank

Reply to
dave