Need specs of some sdram

Hi

I need the specs of those sdram, I did get them in box at flea market.

All of them are; 168 PIN, double side sdram.

-------------------- I have two; On the chips its wrote; 9830 512LKT-10 On a paper its wrote; P4M6416YL-66CL2 Made by Spectek

-------------------- I have one; On the chips; LGS GM72V16821CT10K

9807G On a paper; GMM2644233CNTG-10K 8081G

-------------------- I have one; On the chips; M5M4V16S30DTP On a paper; XR-DIMM168/32SD-100

-------------------- I have one; On the chips; D4516821G5-A67PC-7JF 9738LEB18 On a paper; MC-454AD644F-A67 9741YE1302

-------------------- I have one; On the chips; HY57V168010B TC-10 9813A On a paper; HYM7V64400 BTFG-10 AC

--------------------

Thank you

Bye

Gaetan

Reply to
Gaetan Mailloux

LG Semicon 16Mbit SDRAM

LG (Lucky Goldstar) Semicon 32MB SDRAM DIMM - no details on clocks

Mitsubishi - probably 16Mbit SDRAM

Must be 32MB SDRAM DIMM again.

Hyundai 16Mbit SDRAM

Obviously a Hyundai DIMM of 32MB, 4-clock and possibly claimed to be capable of 100MHz operation, though I doubt it.

Unless you have an interest in old computers those are all for the garbage.

--
Rgds, George Macdonald
Reply to

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 03:31:48 -0500, George Macdonald put finger to keyboard and composed:

32MB module, PC66

Confirmed 16Mbit 2M x 8

NEC uPD4516821G5-A67PC-7JF

16Mbit SDRAM chips organised as 2M x 8