Need price of a TVC501 plugin.?

Hello

Weeding through all the Spam and Junk posts....maybe all the regular 'posters' are gone.

I need a response to my short question.

I am looking for someone that has a 1990 - 1994 Tektronix instrument catalog and find me the original cost of the TVC501 TM500/5000 plug-in for me.. Would be much appreciated.:-)

thx KW

Reply to
kilowatt

My 1991 catalog puts it at $2500. (that's USD)

-- Dave Tweed

Reply to
David Tweed

Thanks very much for the price lookup...

Now for a real tough question. Does anyone have a full schematic for this Tektronix single wide TVC501 plugin.?

Reverse engineering it is too much for me...

thx KW

*********
Reply to
kilowatt

--
Why not try bottom posting and Googling for "TVC501 schematic"

You might even come across something like:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields