Need MC68HC705 programmer

Hi,

I need to program a MC68HC705 Processor. Anyone know where I can find a programmer?

thanks Vince

Reply to
n1vc

The Andromeda Research EPROM+ programming system will program your device (requires an adapter). I have one of the programming systems, and can attest to its value. I don't have the adapter for the Motorola uP devices, or I would offer to program your devices for you.

Ebay is a nearly constant source for programming systems... just have to keep your eyes open, do your homework and hope for the best.

Cheers!

--
Dave M
masondg44 at comcast dot net