Need Help! Neighbors Noisy Problem

Hi, I am Mithila. I am facing Noisy problem. My upstairs are very rude and always play loud music in my sleeping time. I feel always disturb for them. What should I do now?? Should I complaint to authorities or take revenge? Any here have done anything effective? I need help. Need solution.

Reply to
mithila.orna911

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 00:42:56 -0800 (PST) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in Message id: :

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I hear you can get shotguns with flavored barrels nowadays...

Reply to
Bill Palmer