need help: how to create an icon from letter G (Google)

need help: how to create an icon from letter G (Google)? ______________________________________________

I love it so much! Unfortunately in my WINDOW ICON COLLECTION is NOT this letter and I'd like (when is a matter of changing icon for a folder or to create a short cut on the desktop from Google web site), to change the little letter g (wich is a small one and looks like number 8 !!) to CHANGE the ICON with this capital Blue letter G (from google!

I must confess I am 73 and I do not know computer too much, so a proper guidance will be very well welcome. Thnks and forgive me!

Diane. Also, another problem: If I open many , many folders and I put them nicely, on in top of the other, then I go TOOLS, FOLDER OPTIONS, VIEW, APPLY TO ALL FOLDERS, and then I am told that next time when I will open the computer the files will remain EXACTLY as I arranged them, BUT, IT DOES NOT!

Again: MANY THKS AND FORGIVE MY BROKEN ENGLISH! Diane ( snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM)

Reply to
amerarco

The word *electronics* in the name of this group means

**transistors, microchips, circuits**--that sort of thing.

In the future, take your questions to an appropriate group. A group that deals with Microsoft Windows will have *microsoft* in its name. Here are several:

Google's main search engine is also useful:

You should also SUBSCRIBE to the USENET groups where you post using Google Groups. Give yourself a real username--NOT an email address:

(You can see how Google's default turns your username into an unrecognizable mess using the way you did it.)

Reply to
JeffM

Well....... all those things are used to create an icon....

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Why does sour cream have an expiration date?
Reply to
Peter Hucker