Need calibration procedure

I hope someone can point me to a source for the calibration procedure for a B&K model 707 tube tester. I've looked through all the normal test equipment manual vendors' sites, and the boat anchor sites, and found sopies of the user manual and charts, but not the cal procedure. I have the user manual and tube data manuals, so I don't need a source for those.

Thanks for the help,

--
Tweetldee
Tweetldee at att dot net  (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the

Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.
Reply to
Tweetldee

and

the

Reply to
Marko

and

took about 5 seconds to find via Google...

Service adjustments begin on page 11. Schematic is included.

Reply to
Ray L. Volts

for

but

Thanks for the link. I had Googled till my eyes crossed, but didn't hit on it. May have been way down in the hit list and I just didn't get to it. I think part of my search criteria was for "B&K", not "B & K". Makes a big difference with search engines.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

--
Tweetldee
Tweetldee at att dot net  (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the
address)

Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.
Reply to
Tweetldee

on

The string I used was B&K 707 calibration (no quotation marks). The link I sent ya was the very first hit. ;) I have an old Eico tester. This B&K looks to be more elaborate, though. I'll have to check out Ebay. I might want to pick one up myself.

Good luck with yours, Ray

Reply to
Ray L. Volts