Name that AIWA

I tried searching Aiwa's site for customer support, but it doesn't exist.

I had an Aiwa stereo system in the early '90's, but I don't know the model number. Can any stereo gurus our there tell me what Aiwa product line these specs may be from? Here are the specs I remember:

Early '90's unit, mid-size, enitrely black shell

3-CD changer on top Two tape decks Square antenna thingy and remote LED display (no graphic animations) Two detachable fabric-front speakers

Hope these narrow the model down reasonably. Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

--
- Dave
http://members.cox.net/grundage/