Mystery motors - Help required

Hi group,

Found two of these from a 40/80 DLT drive.

They appear to be some sort of brushless DC motor but i have no idea what the pinout is for the 9 way connector.

The are labelled (first line) Copal PN12-60119-01 (second line) LBT79-002 These use several ICs including the MP6403 power driver IC.

I have two of these. Can anyone please tell me where to find either the pinouts?

Thanks,

-A

Reply to
Andre

I bet it is a stepping motor, sorry I can not help you more.

Found two of these from a 40/80 DLT drive.

They appear to be some sort of brushless DC motor but i have no idea what the pinout is for the 9 way connector.

The are labelled (first line) Copal PN12-60119-01 (second line) LBT79-002 These use several ICs including the MP6403 power driver IC.

I have two of these. Can anyone please tell me where to find either the pinouts?

Thanks,

-A

Reply to
Tom Wright

OK thanks.

-A

Reply to
Andre

Copal and Toshiba?

Both components (the motor in particular) may be custom-made for the DLT drive, so it seems quite possible that info was never published.

Reply to
Richard Crowley

Hmm - time to do some motor hacking methinks.

:)

-A

Reply to
Andre