mpm-6000 hf-modulator

hi,

i have a mpm-6000 hf-modulator, but i don't know how to connect it. does anyone have a datasheet, or does someone know which pin is for which function.

thanks

olli

Reply to
Oliver Joa

Olli, care to share with us what an "mpm-6000 hf-modulator" is, is used for, who makes it, and the purpose for which one would purchase one?

Harry C.

Reply to
Harry Conover

i have found it in an old video-recorder. it modulates the video/audio-signal onto the antenna-signal which then goes to the tv. i want to use it to convert the output of my graphics-card and sound-card of my computer to the high-frequency-signal so that my tv can understand it. my tv does not have a scart or svideo-input. it looks like this:

thanks

olli

Reply to
Oliver Joa