Mobile Phone SIM in Canada Possibly OT but...

I need some advice about where to get and how much to pay for a prepay mobile phone SIM in Canada.

My parents are travelling this week to visit elderly relatives and are planning to take two mobiles but have no idea where to get SIM cards(buying one for Canada in the UK is seriously expensive)

I have an unlocked Nokia 6230i and a 6230 phone for them which are Triband (GSM900, 1800 and 1900 I think) so they'd need a network they can use those mobiles on. Taking their own mobiles is prohibitively expensive because of the roaming charges.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Did you check the bay? $25 CAD with 125 minutes included. Go to ebay and search canada sim card. They ship worldwide.

Michael Kennedy