MN1226S datasheet ?

hello,

I'm searching for this datasheet it is a circuit that memorize channels and colors on an old tv from JVC (year 1989) if anyone can help... TIA

--
Jean-Yves.
Reply to

Just for fun I tried a couple of searches - guess what, no hits!

You could try the German data book publisher ECA, but I doubt their books give detailed stuff like pinouts etc!

Reply to
I.F.

I think that I designed with that one 25 years ago. It was from Matsushita and was a nonvolitile 'Analog Memory'. Quite a novel device. We used it as an auto-set reference in a photometry unit. Alas, I can not find the datasheet. must have gotten thrown out years ago. I had a few hits on google searching for mn1226 of brokers selling the device but no datasheets.

C'est la vie

Reply to
Oppie

ah! so that's what's behind the single-pot push-button tuner in my old VCR (which is used as a UHF tuner, and AV-in for my still older TV)

I always wiondered how they did that...

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

thanks for the tip. guess what, they have a few components containing 1226 but mainly transistors...

thanks to all the peoples answering this thread !

--
Jean-Yves.
Reply to