microwave amplifier stabilization

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how to stabilize a microwave amplifer without using feedback. I know the technique how I would use a smith chart and see how much resistance I would need. However, I need to learn more about this method. At the moment, all I know is how to use a resistor in series or shunt. I have no idea how to use it as a combination, eg. shunt and series... does anybody know how I would do that????

tsp

Reply to
tsp

Why not just buy one from minicircuits for 99 cents and not worry you little head about it. ERA-3 (dc-6ghz)

Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

Reply to
maxfoo