Microcontrollers for sale

I have 120 (new in tubes) MC68HC705P6ACDW Microcontrollers 8 Bit 2.1MHz

4.5K OTP 28-SOIC from a bankruptcy auction. I will sell them at $4.00 each. I want to sell them as sets of 10 to make shipping cost minimal. Shipping on 10 would be $3.50 USPS USA only(shipping on 1 is also $3.50). If shipping is other than USA it will be whatever the cost of shipping is. I accept paypal payment. This is a first come first severed offer, so make sure you email me as soon as you decide on your purchase. If you want all of them I will let the group go for $3.50 each for the whole 120 with free shipping.

Currently selling on eBay. MC68HC705 KJ1CP Motorola CPU, MCU & microcontroller IC Buy It Now $19.00 Time left:10d 6h 2m MC68HC705 K1CP Motorola CPU, MCU & microcontroller IC Buy It Now $19.00 Time left:10d 6h 19m MC68HC705 8-Bit EPROM Microcomputer MC68HC05 MCU with 4K UV EPROM Buy It Now $18.00 Time left:26d 16h 9m Thanks,

Leonard Dye snipped-for-privacy@live.com

Reply to
Leonard Dye