Mathematics and A Theory of Babel (cont)

Let's asume for a minute that a time line is by all account constant, and that by moving along it events as they spontaneously occure; laws are developed to explain them, and that the shape of space is the defining factor (ie.) Now suppose that a curvature through space was of a dimention, and being an enclosed system the events were of a unique property of time, and energy was the defining factor (gab.) Sense it's conception, general relativity seems to confirm the earlier works of gravitation, and little else (guv.) Is science a religion? Brought to you by AEONS: a gallery for the amateur radio electronics efficeinado! Has for display a 1MHz wideband crystal radio receiver; hand designed and homemade.

a.r.e. gallery

PLONK!

...Jim Thompson

Let's asume for a minute that a time line is by all account constant, and that by moving along it events as they spontaneously occure; laws are developed to explain them, and that the shape of space is the defining factor (ie.) Now suppose that a curvature through space was of a dimention, and being an enclosed system the events were of a unique property of time, and energy was the defining factor (gab.) Sense it's conception, general relativity seems to confirm the earlier works of gravitation, and little else (guv.) Is science a religion? Brought to you by AEONS: a gallery for the amateur radio electronics efficeinado! Has for display a 1MHz wideband crystal radio receiver; hand designed and homemade.

a.r.e. gallery

Yup. If the OP had even marginal grasp of spelling, grammar, or natural philosoply but ...

**plonk**

is probably the best response to preserve any kind of an SNR at all...

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

How the hell am I supposed to find it? Your website sucks horribly.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

dimention,

No, let's instead assume that you're either a total crackpot or a very poor spam artist, and everything you say is about what you'd expect, in terms of actual value, from the abysmal spelling and grammar.

Welcome to the killfile...

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers