Manual for Tek 2465 Counter/Timer/DMM option?

I'm looking for a maintenance manual for this option. This is the "piggy-back" counter-timer/DMM option for the 2465 scope series. Specifically, I'm looking for the defintion of this message at power-up on the scope's display:

CT TEST 84 FAIL 0D

This code is not in the main Tek 2465 maintenance manual. Tektronix technical support was able to at least tell me that it is a problem with the CT and not the scope, which is a great relief, but unable to help further due to the "age" of the equipment.

Ideas?

Thanks,

--
DaveC
me@privacy.net

There is a directory of test equipment manual dealers at:

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California | Glass Block Pond

Steve J. Noll

Tried ManulsPlus.com? They had a manual for my ancient HP 654A, at a moderately reasonable price with excellent service.

Reply to
Walter Harley