looking to purchase westinghouse televox industrial control chassis boatanchor!

looking to purchase westinghouse televox industrial control chassis boatanchor!

this unit has 3 tubes a bunch of control relays ( lots of relays. also want any documentation or schematics

reply off list to the mai address in this message snipped-for-privacy@uswest.net or to snipped-for-privacy@smecc.org be sure to put a bunch of *** in the header so I will see it amonst all the listserv stuff and spam we get at the uswest.net address!

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at

to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

coury house / smecc

5802 w palmaire ave glendale az 85301

--

 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301